Trainee Risk Executive
The Risk LRT role focuses on dealing with reaching our clients who have cancelled in the past on an automated dialler to regain the business of the client. You will be required to find out the reason why they have cancelled in the past, why they were not happy with their policy and ensure that their current requirements are met for their new policy. The key to this role is that we have what is classed as a ‘good customer outcome’ so they do not need to cancel their policy again.
- To utilise our database of current customers whose needs have changed.
- Discuss the customers options and see if alternative or reduced cover may be appropriate.
- Aim to build trust with the customer and ensure their needs have been met.
Skills & Requirements
- Confident telephone manner and can communicate effectively
- The ability to work in a target driven environment
- Be able to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Strong computer skills, confident working with Microsoft Office and other web-based applications
- Self-motivated with excellent timekeeping & attendance
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- £18k– £35k annual salary after a successful probation
- Working hours of 09.00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday
- Early finish targets;
- 28 days annual holiday;
- Pension scheme;
- Full training;
- Finally, possible management progression.
Would you like to apply? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.