The Risk Executive role focuses on dealing with existing customers who are cancelling or have cancelled their insurance policy. You will need to find out why and discuss other arrangements. The most successful of executives will help the customer put alternative or reduced cover in place.
- To utilise our database of current customers whose needs have changed;
- Discuss the customers options and see if alternative or reduced cover may be appropriate;
- Aim to build trust with the customer and ensure their needs have been met.
Skills & Requirements
- You must have a confident telephone manner;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- A knowledge of financial services is desirable but not essential;
- The ability to work in a target driven environment;
- Be able to learn quickly and to be able to think on your feet;
- Finally, have strong computer skills.
- £16,500 rising to £29,000 after successful probation period
- 28 days annual holiday
- Pension scheme
- Full training
Would you like to apply? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.