- South Africa
An engaging and flexible role in which you will assist with the smooth running of the business. With thousands of customers and an ever growing range of products, our administration needs are complex. An administration assistant will help onboard both new customers and staff, as well as other general admin duties.
- To send out welcome packs to customers;
- Call customers, insurers and doctors surgeries to chase outstanding paperwork;
- Supporting the various insurance teams;
- General admin duties.
Skills & Requirements
- You must have a confident telephone manner;
- Be organised and have excellent attention to detail;
- Must be computer literate;
- Ability to learn quickly and to think on your feet.
- £14,000 to £18,000 depending on experience.
- Flexible hours
- 28 days annual holiday
- Pension scheme
- Full training
- Finally, possible management progression
Would you like to apply? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.